Tuna Cakes with Lemony Artichoke Hearts and Asparagus paired with Diamond Collection Chardonnay
- 3 (12-oz) cans wild-caught tuna in water, drained
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ¾ cup whole wheat seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 Tbsp olive-oil mayonnaise
- 2 tsp dried dill
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Gently combine first 7 ingredients; shape into 12 (1-inch-thick) patties.
- Cook, in batches, in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned and firm.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 3 (9-oz) pkg frozen artichoke hearts
- ¾ lb asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
Side Dish Instructions
- Steam artichokes and asparagus in a steamer basket over simmering water in a Dutch oven 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
- Combine artichokes, asparagus, and remaining ingredients in a bowl; toss. Season with salt and pepper to taste.