Spinach-Artichoke Skillet Chicken
Spinach-Artichoke Skillet Chicken paired with Diamond Collection Chardonnay
- 2 (10-oz) pkg frozen creamed spinach (such as Green Giant)
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup white wine (or use low-sodium chicken broth)
- 1 (14-oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with pepper and salt. Cook in hot oil, in batches, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes per side or until done. Remove from skillet.
- Add bell pepper to skillet; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in wine; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until almost evaporated, scraping skillet to loosen browned bits.
- Stir in spinach, artichokes, and dill. Nestle chicken into spinach mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
Buttery Multigrain Rolls
Side Dish Ingredients
- 6 (1.8-oz) frozen multigrain dinner rolls (such as Pepperidge Farm)
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
Side Dish Instructions
- Heat dinner rolls according to package directions. Spread butter over rolls.