Spinach Artichoke Crab Crostini
recipes we love right now
SPINACH ARTICHOKE CRAB CROSTINI PAIRED WITH DIAMOND COLLECTION CHARDONNAY
- 1 (16-oz) baguette, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- ½ cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (10-oz) pkg spinach, chopped
- 1 (8-oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1½ cups shredded fontina cheese (or use mozzarella)
- 2 (16-oz) cartons lump crab meat, picked free of shell
- Garnish: fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake 10 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; add bell pepper, and cook until tender. Gradually stir in spinach until wilted.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and garlic powder, stirring until combined. Stir in cheese until melted.
- Spread spinach dip over toasted bread rounds. Top with desired amount of crab meat. Garnish with sliced chives.
Emeals: Meal Planning Made Simple. Try it for free for 14 days at https://emeals.com/meal-plans/quick-and-healthy/