Shrimp-Chorizo Street Tacos
Tacos are always a good idea, especially these Shrimp Chorizo Street Tacos! The slaw is packed with fresh flavors and compliments the spice from the chorizo. Impress those rowdy fans at your party with this twist on the classic taco.
- ½ lb ground chorizo sausage
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1½ lb peeled and deveined, large raw shrimp
- 1 (16-oz) pkg tricolor slaw
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ⅓ cup crème fraîche (or use sour cream)
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 24 corn tortillas
- Cook chorizo in 1 Tbsp hot oil in a large nonstick skillet 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and crumbly. Add shrimp; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
- Meanwhile, combine slaw, cilantro, crème fraîche, lime juice, 1 Tbsp oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Arrange tortillas in 12 stacks; top with shrimp-chorizo mixture and slaw.
Emeals: Meal Planning Made Simple. Try it for free for 14 days https://emeals.com/meal-plans/low-calorie/