Mediterranean Chicken Stew
Mediterranean Chicken Stew paired with Diamond Collection Pinot Noir
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 (28-oz) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (32-oz) carton chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 (9-oz) pkg spinach
- Sauté onion and carrots in hot oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, and sauté 1 minute.
- Add chicken; sauté 4 to 6 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Stir in tomatoes, broth, and seasoning; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in spinach; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.