Loaded Kettle Chip Nachos
Attention, we are making nachos with kettle chips! That’s right, this delicious treat is not exclusive to tortilla chips. Shredded chicken, crispy bacon, fresh tomatoes and of course melty cheese all drizzled with house made ranch, and even truffle oil if you dare. Pair with Diamond Collection Cans - Chardonnay
Loaded Kettle Chip Nachos25min Prep,
- 1 (16-oz) pkg thick-cut bacon
- 1½ (8-oz) pkg kettle-cooked potato chips
- 3 cups shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ (3.4-oz) bottle white truffle oil (for drizzling)
- Homemade Ranch Dressing (recipe follows)
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain and crumble.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange chips on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with 1 cup shredded cheese. Top with chicken, 2 cups shredded cheese, and bacon. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with tomatoes and onions. Drizzle with truffle oil, if desired. Serve with Homemade Ranch Dressing recipe.
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh chives
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Whisk together all ingredients in a bowl; season with salt and pepper to taste. Store, covered, in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Emeals: Meal Planning Made Simple. Try it for free for 14 days https://emeals.com/meal-plans/low-calorie/