Lemon-Oregano Grilled Chicken
LEMON-OREGANO GRILLED CHICKEN PAIRED WITH DIAMOND COLLECTION PAVILION CHARDONNAY
- 2 shallots, minced
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp whole-grain mustard
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh oregano
- ¾ tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup olive oil
- 8 to 10 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 5 lb)
- Place shallots in a medium bowl; add lemon juice, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Whisk in honey and mustard until blended. Whisk in oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic powder; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
- Place chicken breasts in a large zip-top plastic bag; add ¾ cup vinaigrette. Seal bag, and refrigerate up to 1 hour (no longer).
- Cover and refrigerate remaining vinaigrette for Spinach Salad recipe.
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat (350°F to 400°F).
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered with grill lid, 5 to 6 minutes per side or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
Emeals: Meal Planning Made Simple. Try it for free for 14 days https://emeals.com/meal-plans/quick-and-healthy/