Grilled Steak Salad
Grilled Steak Salad paired with Diamond Collection Merlot
- 1½ lb top sirloin steak, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Montreal steak seasoning
- 3 ears corn on the cob, husks and silks removed
- 2 (10-oz) pkg chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 (2.1-oz) pkg fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ (16-oz) bottle Ranch dressing
- Preheat grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Sprinkle steak with seasoning. Grill steak, covered, 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness. Let stand 10 minutes; cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
- Grill corn, covered, 5 minutes per side or until tender; let cool, and cut kernels from cob.
- Toss together lettuce, bacon, tomatoes, red onion, and corn in a large bowl. Drizzle desired amount of dressing over salad; toss. Divide salad among 6 plates; top with steak.
Garlic Texas Toast
Side Dish Ingredients
- 1 (8-ct) pkg garlic Texas toast
Side Dish Instructions
- Prepare toast according to package directions.