This recipe comes to us all the way from Blancaneaux Lodge, a luxury Coppola Hideaway in Belize. It’s perfect on a hot summer day, when fresh tomatoes are easiest to find. Try pairing with a chilled bottle of Diamond Collection Pinot Noir and pretend you are deep in the rainforest, surrounded by magical mountain landscapes and lush waterfalls.
- 16 oz Tomato (juiced)
- 2 oz Zucchini (diced)
- 1 oz Basil (chopped)
- 1.3 oz Red Onion (diced)
- 2 oz Cucumber (diced & seedless)
- 2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 oz Sweet Pepper (diced & seedless)
- 1 oz Tomato (diced)
- 1 Baguette (sliced)
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- Wash vegetables and cut chop as needed.
- Add all ingredients into a bowl with tomato juice and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Top with extra virgin olive oil and serve with bread