Creole Chicken paired with Sofia Rosé
- 2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 (10-oz) pkg frozen seasoning blend (diced bell peppers, celery, and onion)
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 (14.5-oz) cans diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- 2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh thyme
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper. Sauté chicken, vegetable mix, and garlic in hot oil in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat 6 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and seasoning; simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is done and sauce is thickened. Sprinkle with thyme.
Cheddar Grits and Steamed Green Beans
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 cups quick-cooking grits
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 (12-oz) pkg green beans
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook grits according to package directions; stir in cheese and butter until blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Steam green beans according to package directions; season with salt and pepper to taste.