Couscous with Tomatoes, Olives and Feta Cheese
COUSCOUS WITH TOMATOES, OLIVES AND FETA CHEESE PAIRED WITH DIAMOND COLLECTION CHARDONNAY
- 2 (10-oz) boxes plain couscous
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup halved pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp grated lemon rind
- Prepare couscous according to package directions; spoon into a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, olives, feta, green onions, oil, and lemon rind; toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Emeals: Meal Planning Made Simple. Try it for free for 14 days https://emeals.com/meal-plans/quick-and-healthy/