Chicken Cutlets with Warm Tomato-Artichoke Relish
Chicken Cutlets with Warm Tomato-Artichoke Relish paired with Sofia Rosé
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- ½ tsp pepper, divided
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 (14-oz) cans artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- Sprinkle chicken with ¼ tsp salt and pepper. Heat 2 Tbsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, 2 to 3 minutes per side or until done. Remove chicken from skillet, and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet; add garlic and tomatoes. Cook 8 minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst; add artichoke hearts and remaining ½ tsp salt.
- Cook 2 minutes longer or until artichokes are heated. Serve relish over chicken.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 8 oz orzo
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Toss orzo with remaining ingredients.