Blackened Mahi Mahi
Blackened Mahi MahiCreamy Broccoli Slaw and Corn on the Cob
- 2 lb mahi mahi fillets (or use grouper)
- ¼ cup blackened seasoning
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp butter, divided
- 1 lemon, cut into 6 wedges
- Coat fish with blackened seasoning; chill 30 minutes.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil and 1 Tbsp butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add 3 fillets. Cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork; repeat with remaining oil, butter, and fish.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Side Dish Ingredients
- ¾ cup reduced-fat olive-oil mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 (12-oz) pkg broccoli slaw
- 1 (6-count) pkg frozen mini ears corn (such as Green Giant)
Side Dish Instructions
- Whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, honey, basil, pepper, and salt in a large bowl. Add slaw; toss. Chill until ready to serve.
- Cook corn in boiling salted water to cover 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
Emeals: Meal Planning Made Simple. Try it for free for 14 days https://emeals.com/meal-plans/low-calorie/