Black Bean and Corn Grilled Tostadas
Black Bean and Corn Grilled Tostadas paired with Diamond Collection Chardonnay
20min Prep, 10min Cook, 30min Total
- 3 ears corn, husks removed
- 1 red bell pepper, halved
- 2 (8-oz) pkg corn tortillas
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 (15-oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cups finely shredded cabbage
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush corn, bell pepper, and tortillas with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Grill corn and bell pepper 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly charred, turning frequently.
- Grill tortillas 1 minute per side or until toasted.
- Cut corn kernels from cob, and coarsely chop bell pepper.
- Combine corn, bell pepper, black beans, tomatoes, cilantro, lime juice, remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- Top tortillas with vegetable mixture, cabbage and avocado.
Side Dish Ingredients
- 6 (1-inch-thick) slices pineapple
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp turbinado sugar
Side Dish Instructions
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Brush pineapple slices with oil; place on a grill rack.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 2 minutes.
- Turn pineapple slices over, and sprinkle with sugar; cook 3 minutes longer or until sugar is bubbly and browned.