Balsamic Steak and Tomatoes
Balsamic Steak and Tomatoes paired with Diamond Collection Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp kosher salt, divided
- ½ tsp pepper, divided
- 2 lb top sirloin steak
- 3 Tbsp balsamic glaze
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss together tomatoes, garlic, 2 Tbsp oil, ½ tsp salt, and ¼ tsp pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until tomatoes begin to burst, turning once.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle steak with ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper. Sear in 1 Tbsp hot oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes per side.
- Carefully place hot skillet in oven. Bake 8 minutes or to desired doneness. Let stand 5 minutes; thinly slice steak across the grain.
- Spoon tomatoes over steak. Drizzle with balsamic glaze; sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Italian Kale-Penne Toss
Side Dish Ingredients
- 2 (8.5-oz) pouches ready penne pasta (such as Barilla)
- 1 (5-oz) pkg baby kale
- ¼ cup Italian olive salad (such as Boscoli)
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
Side Dish Instructions
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Transfer cooked pasta to a bowl; toss with kale and remaining ingredients.