Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs with Collard Green Slaw
This dog has new tricks, and we give it a 10/10. Bacon wrapped, topped with homemade coleslaw, smoked brisket and baked beans. Set up all of the toppings taco bar style, pop all of the bacon wrapped dogs in the oven and set on a platter for your guests to decide how big they want to go. Not your average ballpark frank. Wow your friends with a twist on a classic. Pair with Diamond Collection Cans - Pinot Noir
25min Prep, 20min Cook, 45min Total
- 1 (8-count) pkg all-beef hot dogs
- 8 slices bacon
- 1 (16-oz) pkg tricolor coleslaw
- 4 cups finely shredded collard greens
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ lb chopped smoked brisket
- 1 (16-oz) can baked beans
- 1 (8-count) pkg hot dog buns
- ½ (24-oz) jar bread-and-butter pickles
- ½ (18-oz) bottle barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Wrap each hot dog with 1 slice bacon. Cook hot dogs in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until bacon begins to brown on all sides.
- Transfer hot dogs to a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Meanwhile, stir together coleslaw, collard greens, mayonnaise, vinegar, and smoked paprika. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat brisket, if desired. Heat beans according to package directions.
- Serve hot dogs in buns topped with brisket, beans, coleslaw, and pickles. Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
Emeals: Meal Planning Made Simple. Try it for free for 14 days https://emeals.com/meal-plans/low-calorie/