A Spring Frittata Recipe with Chef Tim Bodell and his Special Guest
Join our Culinary Director, Tim Bodell, and his special guest as they make the perfect, family-friendly spring frittata.
· 6 eggs
· salt and pepper
· 1 Tbsp butter
· 4 oz ham, diced
· ½ bunch broccoli (about 3 oz.), blanched in boiling water for 45 seconds and cooled
· 2 oz of your favorite cheese (cheddar, goat, swiss, etc.), grated or crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Crack the eggs into a bowl, whisk thoroughly, and season with salt and pepper to taste, set aside.
2. Add the butter to an 8-inch or 9-inch non-stick pan and heat over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add the ham, and broccoli, and stir until heated through.
3. Add the seasoned eggs to the pan and place the pan in the preheated oven.
4. Cook for 20 minutes or until the eggs are set. Put the cheese on top of the frittata for the last minute of cooking.
5. Cut the frittata into wedges and serve with a light salad of seasonal greens and fresh fruit.