In celebration of the holiday season, we asked twelve different at home bartenders to craft their very own Coppola cocktails that each feature one of our Family Coppola wines as well as one of our Great Women Spirits. Check out this recipe from Rami Lavy (@ramithemixologist).
- 1.5 oz Ada Lovelace gin
- 0.5 oz Sofia Rosé syrup*
- 0.5 oz cranberry syrup
- Juice from 1 lime
- Sofia Brut Rosé
- Frozen cranberries “ice”, for garnish
- In a shaker, add Ada Lovelace gin, Sofia Rosé syrup, cranberry syrup, and lime juice.
- Shake and strain over frozen cranberries.
- Top with sparkling rose. Enjoy!
*Sofia Rosé Syrup Recipe:
- 0.5 oz Sofia Rosé
- 0.5 oz sugar
• Add Sofia Rosé and sugar to a pot and heat on the stove over medium heat until the sugar is completely dissolved. Once the sugar is dissolved, remove from heat. Wait until syrup is completely cool to use in the cocktail.