Coppola Christmas Sour
In celebration of the holiday season, we asked twelve different at home bartenders to craft their very own Coppola cocktails that each feature one of our Family Coppola wines as well as one of our Great Women Spirits. Check out this recipe from Kaho Lo (@kahosbar).
- 2 oz Dorothy Arzner Straight Rye Whiskey
- ¾ oz lemon juice
- ¼ oz cinnamon syrup
- ¼ oz St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur
- ¼ oz Barrow's Intense Ginger Liqueur
- 1 egg white
- 1 oz Diamond Collection Claret, to float
- Angostura & Peychaud’s bitters, for garnish
- Add Dorothy Arzner Straight Rye Whiskey, lemon juice, cinnamon syrup, spiced pear liqueur, ginger liqueur, and egg white to a cocktail shaker and dry shake.
- Add ice and wet shake, then double strain into a chilled rocks glass.
- Pour the Diamond Collection Claret slowly over the back of a barspoon to float into the drink.
- Use bitters to draw a Christmas tree. Enjoy!