In celebration of the holiday season, we asked twelve different at home bartenders to craft their very own Coppola cocktails that each feature one of our Family Coppola wines as well as one of our Great Women Spirits. Check out this recipe from Ebby Kurian (@ebbydranks).
- 2 oz Dorothy Arzner Straight Rye Whiskey
- 0.75 oz Diamond Collection Claret
- 0.75 oz lemon juice
- 0.5 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker without ice and dry shake for 30 seconds.
- Add a large ice cube and shake again for 20 seconds.
- Double strain into a chilled Nick and Nora glass.
• Garnish with a floating dehydrated lemon wheel. Enjoy!